Global Shale Basin Updated October 2017
The Global Shale Basin Map illustrates how the North American Shale is spreading around the world. More than 135 companies have leases to develop more than 175 shale basins outside of North America, and this map provides an overview of the most important plays.
The Global Shale map includes:
- Shale basin locations and names
- Color coded and labeled countries
- Labeled points for major world cities
- Chart containing major lease information by country and by company
- Chart of Technically Recoverable resources by regions of the world