Upstream Oil & Gas
About Rextag’s Upstream Oil & Gas Data
Rextag offers unlimited user licenses with reasonable pricing that allows users to access all the essential permitting, completion and production for the U.S. wells as well as leased acreages, directional surveys and production interpretation & visualization tools.
Rextag’s upstream data includes
- Header Data (location, operator, status, commodity, type of well, and other similar overview attributes describing the well)
- Completion records (formation data, FracFocus database information, depths, lateral lengths, lease number, completion dates, and much more).
- Historical Production Data (including production reports with export capabilities)
- Decline Curve Analysis
- Weekly Permit Report (available for TX, NM, OK, and ND).
- Acreage Positions
- Acreage Operator Information
- Production By Square Mile
- Well Directionals
- Production by SQM maps and more.
Start reviewing the well data by signing up for FREE Energy DataLink Basic plan.